A private five star retreat on the southern tip of Hainan Island, China
Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is now open, bringing the hotel group’s signature oriental service excellence and distinct ‘East Meets West’ design to mainland China’s premier resort destination.
“We are delighted to be bringing Mandarin Oriental’s renowned levels of hospitality to China,” said General Manager, Gerd Knaust. Offering tranquility and serenity, the 297-room Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is a perfect hideaway surrounded by a peaceful, natural environment with lush greenery, protected coral reefs and a secluded 1.2 km private beach.
To celebrate the arrival of this exclusive resort, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya has introduced a special opening promotion that is available until 30 September 2009.
Opening Offer – “Enjoy Three Nights for the Price of Two”
From 1 February to 30 September 2009, guests can enjoy a complimentary room night when they stay with Mandarin Oriental, Sanya for two consecutive nights or more.
About Mandarin Oriental, Sanya
Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is situated at Sanya city, Hainan’s most popular beachfront holiday destination. Sharing the same latitude as Hawaii, Sanya offers a tropical climate with year-round sunshine, sandy beaches, clear waters, authentic cultural activities, and excellent golf and water sports facilities. Set among 12 hectares of private beachfront site, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is situated in the sheltered Coral Bay near the city’s shopping and entertainment area, Dadonghai, with sweeping views of the South China Sea.
The resort features a series of private low rise and villa accommodation with ocean views, some featuring individual pools, patios and gazebos. There are 11 innovative restaurants and bars, an extensive spa village with private treatment suites and gardens, a large recreation centre with children’s’ facilities and over 3,800 sq m of indoor and outdoor conference and banqueting space, providing guests with the perfect destination getaway whether for business or pleasure.
Terms and Conditions
1. This opening offer applies to Seasonal Choices and Delight Rates for all room types.
2. This offer is valid from 1 February to 30 September 2009 inclusive, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
3. The complimentary room night is to be materialized immediately after the paid for stay, and is not available on 1 October 2009.
4. The complimentary room night cannot be redeemed for cash, and is not refundable.
5. This offer is subject to availability and change without prior notice.
6. 15% service charge and prevailing local government tax (RMB11 per person per night) applies.
7. In the case of any disputes, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya’s decision is final.
For more information visit www.mandarinoriental.com