- Type of spa
- Destination Spa
- Resort Spa
- Arts & Culture
- Beach & Islands
- Bozbük Village
The Spa : Six Senses Spa
The Six Senses Spa
The expansive 107,500 square foot (approximately 10,000 square meters) Spa, Fitness and Health + Healing Center offer hotel guests and residents a truly integrative approach to optimal wellness. Amenities include: Aquavana® thermal suites including a Finnish sauna, igloo, Crystal Steam room, HydroSpa (a large pool with varied hydro massage stations designed for relaxation), experiential rains (invigorating, multisensory cooling showers) and feet therapy basins for men’s, women’s and co-ed experiences.
• 38 treatment rooms and designated areas for mud chamber, hydrotherapy suites and couples suites with private showers and soaking tubs.
• Hamams (a hamam for ladies, and a hamam for gentlemen).
• Indoor aquatic exercise and therapy pool, plus Watsu® pool, outdoor lounge pool, and outdoor sports pool.
• The fitness center is equipped with Technogym® cardio and resistance equipment complete with Technogym Cloud technology for use with smartphone wellness monitoring apps.
• Multipurpose areas and fitness studios, in addition to a private Kinesis® studio, Pilates studio, yoga studio, cycling studio, wallyball/racquetball court and outdoor TRX® and Yoga waterfront venue.
• Under the umbrella of health and wellness, expertise and consultations are offered in Nutrition, Exercise Physiology, Life Management and Eastern and Western Medicine.
Highly credentialed wellness professionals, such as physicians, nutritionists, exercise physiologists and certified fitness instructors, offer holistic healing services and packages combining the best practices of traditional and Eastern medicine with the latest advancements in wellness and prevention. Highly trained integrative health professionals offer guests health services including executive check-up, integrative medical consultations and evidence-based complementary medical therapies. On-site exercise physiologists and personal trainers address issues ranging from strength training, injury prevention and cardiovascular fitness to meditation, Kinesis® and TRX®. Outdoor activities and excursions include sea kayaking, wind surfing, scuba diving, excursions to Bodrum, helicopter tours and visits to regional archaeological sites.
- Cosmetic Partners
- Spa services
- AQUAVANA HYDROTHERMAL EXPERIENCE
- Aromatherapy Facial & Body Treatment
- Authentic Turkish Mud Experience
- Ayurveda Treatments & Massage Therapies
- Canyon Ranch 4-Hands Massage
- Canyon Ranch Massage
- CANYON RANCH SIGNATURE EXPERIENCES
- Canyon Stone Massage
- Crystal Steam Room
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Finnish Sauna
- Foam Massage & Body Masque
- Foot reflexology
- HYDROMASSAGE WITH SEA WATER
- Kundalini Back Massage
- Lip Treatment
- Lymphatic drainage
- Manipura Full-Body Massage
- Marine Flora Wrap (Bioplasma)
- Revital Eyes
- Rose & Aloe Sun Cooler Wrap
- Swedish Massage
- Swiss Perfection Cellular Exclusive Lift Concept
- Swiss Perfection Cellular Hydrating Rejuvenation
- Tata Harper Ultimate Luxury Facial
- Thai Treatments & Rituals
- Tranquil Sleep Treatment
- Watsu with Aqua Reflexology
- Your Facial By Biologique Recherche
Property Overview : Six Senses Kaplankaya
Six Senses Kaplankaya is nestled in the breathtaking natural beauty of this ancient land. Undulating hills clad in evergreens, wild olives and cypresses amplify the invitation extended by warm breezes and the turquoise sea’s gently lapping waves. Presenting a robust mosaic of architecture, history and art, the resort is within easy reach of many archeological sites including two of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Currently managed by Six Senses and open for the summer season, the resort will undergo an exciting transformation later this year. Guests will be welcomed with interior enhancements reflecting Six Senses style, upgraded gardens and landscaping plus many not-to-be-missed experiences in 2018.
- Suitable for
- Single retreats
- Absolutely tranquillity
- Beauty Salon
- Business center - Meeting
- Car Service
- Facilities for Disabled
- Health Club
- Hight Speed Internet Accès
- Horse Riding
- Mini Bar
- Non Smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Privileged Location
- Scuba Diving
- Swiming Pool
- Water Sports
Rooms & Services
Six Senses Kaplankaya is set on the diverse Aegean coastline, blending world-class contemporary design with natural beauty and history. It is with 141 guestrooms and suites, all boasting stunning views to the Aegean Sea, plus 150 residential villas to be completed in multiple phases.
The Kids Club offers yoga, football, basketball, volleyball, swimming and painting. Outdoor and indoor family activities include hiking and visits to local villages to see traditional artisans and archaeological sites. There are cooking classes and local market visits with the chef. Try a yachting tour, helicopter sightseeing and much more.
Mediterranean-inspired fresh, sustainable cuisine interwoven with Turkish elements and flavors is the overarching theme of three dining venues, Sage & Sea, Wild Thyme and Mezze by the Sea. Ingredients are sourced locally from the region and prepared in a contemporary and nutritionally balanced concept, supporting the Six Senses Integrated Wellness initiative.
Bozbük Mahallesi Merkez Sokak No: 198,
Tel :+90 252 511 00 51Booking